Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Action, Adventure, Bloggery!

Hello, internet.

I'm Ephraim Ellis. I'm a Canadian film and television actor and soon-to-be-published novelist (stay tuned for updates on that).

I'm starting this blog because my excellent and remarkably attractive gerlfraaaan Erin has been having a whale of a time writing hers. It looked like fun, and I haven't made an actual serious attempt at writing regular online non-fiction before (my livejournal presence in the mid-oughts doesn't count). I've rather enjoyed my plunge into the succinct world of Twitter over the past two years, but I've longed upon occasion to blather on an opinion or gag for longer than 140 characters.

Thus.

Hopefully I'll have some interesting things to say. Stay tuned for rambles, tangents, doodles, and a plethora of shameless plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment